Digital PR in the social media setting
Recognition is keeping ahead of the game when it comes to digital PR. We have enhanced our social media and digital services to meet the increasing demand for digital marketing and PR campaigns in this new media age.
We can ensure that your company’s news and details of services or products remain just a click away via the use of social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, web videos, blogs and forums, websites, and e-newsletters.
As part of our strategy, we have welcomed to the team two new members of staff that have fantastic digital skills.
Nazila Maparzadeh (pictured) joins us as a PR Assistant on the consumer team. Nazila gained a degree in Multimedia Journalism from Teesside University and brings to the firm extensive knowledge of social media, video, audio and web development. Marie Carter (see previous blog) also joined us in May.
Our investment in skills, technology and services has led to Recognition PR winning new digital PR contracts with the Just Learning Group and Bristol Street Motors; the objective of which is to increase the digital presence of the two companies.
Recognition’s new clients will be familiar with the changes I have instigated to ensure that emerging social media platforms are properly exploited as a way of promoting products, services and people. For existing clients it might be helpful to know that we have established a growing list of new services and that all members of our team are now active on social media platforms. Furthermore, the recent recruits to the firm have been selected specifically for an expertise in this important and growing element of the marketing mix.
Recognition’s fees are designed to cover the costs of an all-round PR service advising on strategy and tactics and promoting PR messages.
Some clients now want to go further, but aren’t as familiar with how social media works as their children! I have prepared a very short presentation about the basics, which any of the team can deliver. I also am offering an enhanced social media service should there be any requirement for it. Instead of day rates we offer this service on an hourly rate, with a minimum of two hours per week. The charge is £60 plus VAT per hour.
The enhanced service includes:
- Prompting re-tweets from 3rd parties
- Preparing and delivering social media commentaries
- Managing social media dialogue with client’s customers - passing on details via a private email relating to 'positive customer service'
- In the case of multi-site organisations, engaging with each location to generate regular news
- Devise tweets/campaigns for engagement with customers (competitions, and other interactive devices)
- Arranging for the client to have a corporate presences on LinkedIn
- YouTube - populating a client-centred YouTube page with relevant yet simple and low-priced videos (videos approx. £200 plus VAT each)
Assessment of presence using Google Ratings