Web PRMedia PR >
Digital / Social Media
We are offering an enhanced social media service covering this important area of future PR activity.
£60+VAT per hour (minimum 1.5 hours per week).
- Prompting re-tweets from 3rd parties
- Preparing and delivering social media commentaries
- Managing social media dialogue with clients' customers - passing on details via a private email relating to 'positive customer service'
- In the case of multi-site organisations, engaging with each location to generate regular news
- Devise tweets/campaigns for engagement with customers (competitions, and other interactive devices)
- Arranging for the client to have a corporate presences on LinkedIn.
- YouTube - populating a client centred YouTube page with relevant yet simple and low-priced videos (videos approx £200 plus VAT each)
- Assessment of presence using Google Ratings
(Consultant rate - £495+VAT per day; Partner rate - £595+VAT per day)
Blogging and bloggers form an integral and influential part of the modern age of media, and Recognition's team will work with clients to develop a position in the "blogosphere".
Recognition can work with its clients to evaluate their website presence and facilitate re-designs or content enhancements, where required.
Web videos are standard on the overwhelming majority of well-designed websites. Recognition's web video service led the way for PR companies in the North of England and continues to grow. Recognition also runs the www.broadbandtvchannel.co.uk website, which showcases clients through video content.
Offered as part of our service to retained clients
An e-newsletter service can be incorporated into Recognition's client strategy at no extra cost. Clients' stakeholders like to be kept up to date, and e-newsletters are a great way of giving a round-up of the latest happenings, opinions and advice.